We are actively hiring! We’re looking for a North Carolina Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist who is interested in a part-time position to start, with the potential to evolve into a full-time hire.
You would be a great fit if:
Speech-Language Pathologist (Part-time)
Are you looking for an amazing new opportunity, to be a part of a growing company? This role will provide you with with plenty of room for growth and schedule flexibility. We’re looking for a Speech and Language Pathologist who loves working with children and their families to help them achieve their goals; somebody who loves to get creative with play-based and child-led therapy techniques, and someone who enjoys the freedom and flexibility that this career provides.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- A minimum of 1 year experience as an CCC-SLP (preferred)
- Experience with pediatric therapy (In-home therapy is a plus)
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work during traditional business hours (Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM)
Therapist Duties & Responsibilities:
Some of the duties and responsibilities for therapist positions include:
- Communicate directly with the parent’s of our clients to determine best times for visits, their personal goals for therapy and any necessary coaching/updates
- Maintain appropriate documentation per company standards
- Provide high-quality evaluations and plan of care reports to help clients and their families achieve their goals
- Follow up with client and/or caregivers following evaluation to ensure understanding and recommendations via phone conversation or in person
- Maintain excellent caregiver communication and relationships
- Conduct therapy with our clients in their home, daycare or school as needed
- Contribute any ideas regarding the social media/blog posting for the company
- Provide any feedback to the Owner on if/how things can be improved in the day-to-day
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay per visit
- Semi-monthly pay periods with direct deposit available
- Build Your Own Schedule: Take control of your professional journey by deciding which clients to add to your caseload.
- The chance to be part of a growing organization focused on providing top-quality therapy for our clients
- Professional development and mentorship
"*" indicates required fields